Because he was trying to make ends meet.
Sorry, a little recession humor there. But in these times, besides trying to keep an optimistic outlook, it’s also good to come across a discount or two. So I am now offering a Friends and Neighbors service. Here’s how it works:
Buddy-up with someone you know for an hour of customized dog training at Top Notch Dog, LLC. You and your friend split the cost of the session, plus receive a 10% discount, so that each of you pays $45/hr instead of $100/hr. You, your friend, and your dogs will get a lot out of learning and practicing together. Give it a try!
Some of the common things people like to work on together include:
- walking politely on leash
- coming when called
- greeting visitors without jumping up
- teaching “leave it” or “go to your place”
- basic training (sit, down, stay, come)
- advanced training (preparing for therapy dog work, or attention, motivation, or control work for dog sports)
- all things puppy (biting, indoor accidents, chewing on your things, crate training)
- tricks! (especially fun for kids)
- preparing your dog for your new baby
- paying attention to you even around another dog
- other goals you may have that lend themselves to sharing an appointment (your goals do not have to be exactly the same)
Call 493-4560 or visit Top Notch Dog for more information.
Please pass this on to anyone you think would enjoy a better behaved dog. Thanks!